Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-08-2022, 06:53 PM   #1
ProMethus

Measurement

Hi

I hope someone can help us.

We are looking at a Fuzion 430 as one of our options, but they are tough to find locally for a visit. We are looking at a toy hauler so that we could possible get my son in and out via his wheelchair.

We are hoping that someone who owns a 430 could take a measurement of the door opening that leads from the garage to the living area. This would be the opening, not the door itself.

It would be super helpful of someone could do that.

Thank you in advance
ProMethus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2022, 06:24 AM   #2
peanut

Did you know that you can "measure" any space in the trailer from the online web page?
Go to the floor plan page for your trailer. For you:
https://www.keystonerv.com/product/f...floorplans/430
Scroll down to the "explore 3D space" and click on the arrow in the middle of the screen. After the new window opens you will be able to "walk" thru the trailer by clicking and dragging your mouse. In the lower left corner there are 3 symbols. One is a ruler. Click on it and you will be able to measure any space you like.

What I got for the door in question is 30" (I measured the threshold plate) Not guaranteed to be accurate but probably within an inch or two. A bigger problem may be the door into the rear bath from the garage. I measured a mere 21".

Good luck.

peanut is offline   Reply With Quote