Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 09-23-2022, 06:42 PM   #21
bsmith0404

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChuckS View Post

I’m on my 9th year with this Alpine.all hydraulic slides and six point leveler system.. it has been flawless sans two hydrauilc lines I chafed when installing my GC2 batteries .. …
Same here, couple months away from 10 years with my Alpine and have never had an issue with any slide or LG. I like some of the new floor plans, but will not pay the prices or lose the quality of my older unit. People don’t realize how many things have changed. The first thing I notice is the bedroom door…..real wood not an iron on print.
bsmith0404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2022, 07:17 AM   #22
tacacia

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsmith0404 View Post
Chuck, I’m not that familiar with the equalizer system, but find it strange that the landing gear works, but the slides don’t. That tells me the pump is working. What are the fuses for? Does the system have a travel lock like the Lippert system? How about manual override switches on the in command? Also seems strange that one slide is in and the other is out. I know the older Alpine systems were on a single switch and the slides operated in a sequence. If I remember correctly, they did that when the switched to the in command as well, separate control for each of the electric slides, but still just one for the hydraulic. Is it still that way?
The dinette & kitchen slides are hydraulic on my 2020 Alpine 3700. The reason one is out and the other is in might be because when you operate it on the in-command system, it's just listed as "hydraulic" slide. It works both one at a time.
tacacia is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alpine, slide