Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > New Keystone Classifieds | For Sale and Wanted
Click Here to Login

Old 06-27-2022, 06:48 AM   #1
LegionX

Victron 1kW Solar System with Lithium Batteries - Illinois

Selling my 1kw exactly 990 watts solar system. We purchased a solar kit from Arizona Wind amp; Sun and wired/mounted on an RV. We used it for 9 months while living in the RV. But decided to get a home base and got rid of the RV so we no longer need this system. It's all wired an ready to go. Just need to mount the board, panels, and wire the panels to the system. Extremely easy to setup. We installed the whole system in the front pass through storage of our RV, still had ample space for storage.

Northern Arizona Wind amp; Sun have been excellent with their customer support!

All high quality Victron components top of the line system! The batteries are 200 amp hr each and are from Dakota Lithium.

Again, we've had no issues with this system. I would be willing to separate out the batteries from the rest of the system. With batteries I'm asking 10,500 since it's wired, laid out, mounted, and tested extensively. Without the batteries I'm asking 6,000 for everything else.

I have the original bill of materials, manuals, and other documents to support the system. Here's a list of the primary components:

REC N PEAK Series 330 Watt. 120 half cut cells, monocrystalline module with MC4 connectors. Vmp: 34.6, Imp: 9.55, Voc: 41.0, Isc: 10.33, 65.9" x 39.25" x 1.1" 30mm , 39.7 lbs.

Victron smart battery monitor. 500A/50mV shunt is included. No display

Victron MultiPlus inverter amp; charger. 3000 Watts, 12 Volts DC, 120 Volts AC, 120 Amp charger.

Interface MK3 USB VE.Bus to USB .The Cerbo GX provides monitoring, and operates as the communication centre of your installation.

The GX Touch 50 is the display accessory for our Cerbo GX. The five inch touch screen display gives an instant overview of your system.

Smart BatteryProtect 12/24 100A.

Victron SmartSolar MPPT 150/85 Tr VE.Can solar charge controller. 12, 24, 48 Volts DC.

Shipping would be difficult and the panels are rather large but I'm sure we can figure something out to safely transport everything.

View this ad at Keystone Classifieds - Victron 1kW Solar System with Lithium Batteries - Illinois

LegionX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 06:24 AM   #2
Medic455

Solar

How much are you looking to get for it?
Medic455 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2022, 06:26 AM   #3
Medic455

Solar

I’m so sorry, I reread the post and saw the price. Thank you
Medic455 is offline   Reply With Quote