Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 08-03-2010, 04:49 PM   #1
RVthereyet?

Question '02Cabana factory speakers where are the wires?

Hi

We just bought a '02 Cabana. It looks to be two factory speakers in the ceiling but there is no stereo. I'd like to install a stereo but I don't know were the wires for the speakers might be run.

Any help?

Thanks,

Skip
RVthereyet? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 05:40 PM   #2
RVthereyet?

Question Still looking

My TT has a radio antenna on the roof, two speakers in the ceiling, and power wires at the DC panel, but no radio. I’d like to hook one up. How do I determine where the wires go? I’ve looked under the bench seats, in the storage areas, under the sink area, behind the microwave, … I don’t know where else to look. Do you have ideas of other places to look in the RV? Maybe other places on the web to look?

It’s going to drive me nuts.

Skip
Old 08-05-2010, 08:00 AM   #3
hankpage
Site Team

I'm not familiar with the Cabana but most trailers have the radio in the main entertainment center under the tv. There should be a panel that the wires are behind and is replaced by the radio/cd/dvd or whatever combo you choose. Hope this helps, Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2010, 05:09 PM   #4
RVthereyet?

Thanks Hank, that gives me someplace to look more thoroughly. Am I correct in thinking that it won't be on an exterior wall?

Skip