Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 02-15-2009, 08:56 AM   #1
whippetldy1

Exclamation For Sale parts or items for Keystone TT's?

Hi, am new here just purchased a Keystone 2004 Outback 25' for my daughter as her roof collapsed in her apt,we then discovered BLACK MOLD in her apt., am new to TT but used to have a Motorhome...we had put a deposit down on a TT and then discovered it was a fema special...I did not want her going from mold to formayldahyde so asked for our money back ...only got part...so then we started looking for something that might be safer? Just purchased this unit this past Friday...it needs a new awning and has a few areas that need attention such as previous owner hit something and above one of the doors on the roof is an open spot ...it doesn't appear to be leaking or anything (YET?) was curious if there are specific types of awnings or will any do? The unit looks very good inside and out...??? Also, one of the fans on the ceiling by the kitchen will need replaced the blades broke ? Has anyone heard of any probs with Formyaldahyde in these trailers? and is there a forum on here that sells parts etc??? I appreciate in advance any help! Thank You Whippetldy1
whippetldy1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 08:45 AM   #2
zepp303

I'm new to this site as well but have a Keystone trailer. 2006 Zeppelin 303 Most of the parts that you need are most likely very simular to other trailers. Go to your local Rv center, I don't know if you can say business names but Camp World would be a good start. I don't work for them but they have lots of items to replace your standard ones.Don't know if you have one in you area.I don't I'm in Canada,we just have local rv stores up here but other sites I have been on have directed others to them.

Zepp 303
zepp303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2009, 06:39 AM   #3
Flyguy

Hi, Formaldahyde is present in all new RV's, it will dissipate in time, we've had our TT for a little over a year and the smell is gone now, so we don't have a problem with it, in fact even when it was new all we did was to open the vents and it was gone in a minute or two. As far as parts go, there are a lot of common manufactures that all the RV manufactures use, try doing a Google search for "RV Parts" and that will take you to many websites which sell most any part that you might be looking for.
Timbrens
Flyguy is offline   Reply With Quote