Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 08-02-2014, 03:09 PM   #1
cabinfever

Useful things

I have seen many discussions about camping tables and what to use to hang lights. Just thought I would share what we do. As for camping tables, we use the Werner Ladder AP-20 work platform. We have two of them. Very light and strong. I use them to get in and out of the back of the truck also. Can use them next to the fire and not worry about burns or catching fire. When we cook with our propane grill we sit it on one of the platforms. As for hanging lights, we use medium and large binder clips. Very strong and easy on and off. We use them for other things also, anywhere we need to hold something that they are big enough to grab. I have used binder clips for stuff like this for years. I was running a cable line inside a building I worked in and needed something to hold the cable in place along the steel beam in the ceiling. The binder clips were the only thing available and held great.

2007 Silverado 2500HD 4X4
2013 Springdale 303BHSSR
cabinfever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2014, 01:48 PM   #2
Nitka

Binder Clips? AWESOME !
Nitka is offline   Reply With Quote