Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Odds 'n Ends
Click Here to Login

Old 01-01-2013, 02:06 PM   #1
davidjsimons

2300 miles later!

After 2300 miles and the conclusion of my third outing with the new Cougar 28 RBS, I am proud to report no issues with my new TT. From Richmond, Va. to Key West Fla. and back home without a hiccup. Everything on the unit worked as designed. I felt a bit of apprehension about taking to the open road for such a long trip away from my home area simply because I still did not know what was under me. I arrived back at my home just moments ago with a new found trust in my TT. I tip my hat to all of those who worked on the building of my particular TT and would like to give thanks and say job well done.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
davidjsimons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2013, 02:17 PM   #2
Scottinvt

Glad the trip was great !! Cannot beat he keystone products !!
Scottinvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 04:18 AM   #3
Keeper

Hey David, you got the "Mile 0 Key West" decal. It's funny because when you ask locals in the Keys for directions, they often tell you which mile marker to look for. I'm glad all went well for you.
Keeper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2013, 10:23 AM   #4
fla-gypsy

It is always satisfying when they work like they are supposed too. Glad you made it down to the keys. It is an adventure all should undertake. The vistas when crossing the long bridges is just satisfying and relaxing. It is a lifestyle that is easily adjusted to also.
Old 01-04-2013, 05:08 AM   #5
crash

Glad everthing went well for you.We will be making that trip to key west next new years and staying at the naval air station camp ground in key west and cannt wait to get our 0 mile sticker.
2008 F350 chipped and bagged 6.4 power stroke crew cab 4x4.2013 384pk Raptor (Gravy Train) 2006 Fatboy w/18inch ape hangers,2006 883c sporty,Army wife Kim,Cocoa (The Boarder Collie) and Rebel (The English Bulldog) (THE RICH RAGE WAR,BUT ITS THE POOR THAT DIE)
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 01:52 PM   #6
davidjsimons

I will say this, my experience on this trip would prompt me to stay in the Big Pine Key area again. I was just on the south side of the seven mile bridge. Marathon was just on the other side and I was able to just take a less than forty mile drive to Key West to spent the day seeing those sights. This arrangement provided me with a very laid back atmosphere, away from the crowds and traffic of Key West. But it's all in what accommodates your own needs. I'm sure you will have a great time wherever you decide to stay.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
davidjsimons is offline   Reply With Quote