Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 07-21-2018, 12:28 PM   #1
SummitPond

Anybody use RV & Auto Parts in Ramona, CA?

Background: All I can figure is that the wind devil got me - I have lost my cover side plug (part 225875) for my LCI power jack and the Solera grommet diaphragm (part 275071) for my electric awning. Lippert has the parts at reasonable prices, but the shipping is a killer (twice the price of the total for the parts). eTrailer has one part but not the other; I have written them to see if they plan on getting it in stock. Another firm, RV & Auto Parts, has one item in stock and one item on back order. I have written them to see how long the back order will take to fulfill. Both eTrailer and RV & Auto Parts' shipping is half of Lipperts, yet all quote ground shipping (go figure!).

Question: Has anyone dealt with RV & Auto Parts, and if so, were you pleased with their product and service? Would you deal with them again?

I did a keyword search on the forum, but didn't find anything related to this company.

Thank you.

Ken

Now: 2019 Winnebago 2500FL w/e2 WDH;Sold: 2015 Bullet Premier 19FBPR (shown)
2012 Ford F-250 Lariat Super Duty Crew Cab (gas 6.2 L, 3.73 gear ratio 2WD, 172" WB)
SummitPond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 02:15 PM   #2
bob91yj

Do you have an address for them? I live near Ramona, which is a very small town near San Diego. I've never heard of them (that's not necessarily a bad thing, just saying).

I think I found it if it's on Main St. I don't think it's a brick and mortar location, just a reseller. BuzzFeed says there are 31 businesses at that address...I don't think Ramona has 31 businesses in the whole town.
bob91yj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 02:44 PM   #3
SummitPond

Quote:
Originally Posted by bob91yj View Post
Do you have an address for them? I live near Ramona, which is a very small town near San Diego. I've never heard of them (that's not necessarily a bad thing, just saying).

I think I found it if it's on Main St. I don't think it's a brick and mortar location, just a reseller. BuzzFeed says there are 31 businesses at that address...I don't think Ramona has 31 businesses in the whole town.
You are correct, Main Street.

Here is the URL and contact info on that page:

RV & Auto Parts
850 Main Street
Suite 107
Ramona, CA. 92065
760-651-4005
[email protected]

I've emailed them and eTrailer; we'll see who replies and what they have to say.

I know from this forum that eTrailer is legit and is well-recommended. I don't know about this other place. Supposedly in business since 2011.

Thanks for following up.

Now: 2019 Winnebago 2500FL w/e2 WDH;Sold: 2015 Bullet Premier 19FBPR (shown)
2012 Ford F-250 Lariat Super Duty Crew Cab (gas 6.2 L, 3.73 gear ratio 2WD, 172" WB)
SummitPond is offline   Reply With Quote