Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-16-2011, 02:54 PM   #1
Sixshootermonkey

2011 FUZION 393, wheels

I blew a tire yesterday and actually destroyed the wheel/rim. Where can I get a new wheel/rim? Btw this is the second tire that has blown, both times the center tire (tri-axle). Do you think it's the 6 ply tires, on this heavy unit?
Thanks
Sixshootermonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2011, 04:56 PM   #2
hankpage
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixshootermonkey View Post
I blew a tire yesterday and actually destroyed the wheel/rim. Where can I get a new wheel/rim? Btw this is the second tire that has blown, both times the center tire (tri-axle). Do you think it's the 6 ply tires, on this heavy unit?
Thanks
You can get a rim from any RV dealer, Tire Dealer, auto parts store or on line. Just be sure to get the same load rating, width, bolt pattern and offset.

Are you running your tires at max. psi??

JM2¢ ... I don't trust Chinese tires, Hank
hankpage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 07:27 AM   #3
KenBob

http://www.series06.com/series06.html

If your 393 is like our 360 it has these wheels on it. Our 360 has 3 axles and came stock with Carlisle 16" tires. We went to 17.5" wheels and tires. No faith and bad experiences with Carlisles. About the only choice you may have to replace the Carlisles would be Goodyear G614s. You could find other tires that will work but you will reduce the load carrying capacity of the tires.

http://www.trailertiresandwheels.com/ may be able to match your wheels. This is where we got our 17.5s. JM2C.
KenBob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 06:01 AM   #4
joestaz

Sorry to hear about your problem, but I had 4 out of the 6 tires go bad on my 2010 Fuzion 405 TOURING EDITION II. Unit wasn't overloaded and the first to go was the center D/S tire (also triple axel). Had the Carlisle's on the unit. Changed all 7 to Good Year G614. The rims have a manufacturer logo on them and you can look them up on the net. I called them and they are very helpful. Maybe they will sell you a rim. Good Luck.
joestaz is offline   Reply With Quote