Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 10-30-2012, 06:48 AM   #21
EcoboostKev

Quote:
Originally Posted by fasterem View Post
So up to this point I've only had\needed those cheapo hand turn onesm well with my new springdale I have power jacks soooooo my question is, what is the proper\best way to use them?

Sent from my LGL75C using Tapatalk 2
I have relatives that just got into camping and purchased there first trailer (2012 Springdale) the beginning of the summer and already had to replace one of the electric stabilizer jack motors. Just make sure you don't overload them. I think my uncle didn't understand that they are not the same as the stabilizers that are on a big crane that actually lift the tires off the ground!!
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/...11_748-1-1.jpg
EcoboostKev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2012, 01:03 PM   #22
Bushman512000

18volt

Never ever heard of any one breaking a arm or wrist yet .Could happen maybe My old drill has lifted the 5ers many times that is all I have it for been a great tool about 15years old on sale was a cheep-o under $25.00 at K-Mart batterys not as good as new but good for a few weeks got 2 also ...Bushman
Bushman512000 is offline   Reply With Quote