Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Towing
Click Here to Login

Old 08-14-2012, 08:24 PM   #1
Propman

Brand new 31BHRP

Hello everyone,
I will be picking up a brand new 31 Bullet Premier on Thursday from Pete's RV in Burlington VT. Just wonder if anyone can tell me of their experiences with this model.
Propman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-15-2012, 11:56 AM   #2
snow

31bhpr

Yes we got one in april and have used it 5 weekends a few short trips 60 miles or so and a couple longer trips 200 plus miles and everything has been fine until Monday at home had the slide out like always went out late to put a few things in for this weekend and had a big dinning room table of water ,we've camped in the rain and no leaks so I don't know what happened ,been calling the dealer but no luck there yet I don't know about posting dealers names but I thought I had a good one but maybe they are busy with bigger problems anyway my table warped like crazy which I can understand because it's pressboard so it don't like water I hope I can get a new table hopefully if they ever call me but to answer your ? About the RV it's Great ,love it ,pulls good easy to set up plenty of room e.t.c I'll let you know about the table issue any other ?s I can answer send me a pm and I'll try to answer them hope you enjoy your 31bhpr ⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄⛄
Old 08-16-2012, 08:31 AM   #3
EcoboostKev

Congrats on the new unit! I dont know much about your new camper but we purchased our new Outback from Pete's Rv in early spring. They are a great dealership to work with and gave us a fantastic price on our new unit!! It was $6,000 less than the best price my local dealer could give me so it was definitely worth the 5hr drive up to Pete's from Connecticut!!!
Best of luck with your new camper, Kevin
https://i1215.photobucket.com/albums/...11_748-1-1.jpg
EcoboostKev is offline   Reply With Quote