Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Tow Vehicles
Click Here to Login

Old 12-10-2016, 11:01 AM   #21
the sodfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by jason.black View Post
I have the GatorTrax MX Electric. Only had it a week so it is still breaking in the seals (Takes awhile before it will moves fast on its own). I will wait and see if the Electric Model was worth the extra money, but its the one the wife wanted - so in the end it will be worth it I'm sure.
Funny. Interesting and waiting for a fallow up review. Thanks
the sodfather is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 02:34 AM   #22
rjsurfer

I have the LiteRider roll up, had it since 2003 and looks as good as I did on day one.

I just had to order the hook side of the Velcro which cost $30. The Velcro comes pre attached to a plastic rail and just slides in.

Not bad for 14 years.

Ron W.
700 watts solar
2000 watt inverter
rjsurfer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 07:25 PM   #23
B-O-B'03

I bought an undercover luxe hard cover, it came painted to match the truck and that is what the wife wanted.

No issues, it is easy to remove if necessary, I can do it by myself and it came with hardware to mount on the garage wall to hang it on.

I think it looks better than most I have looked at.

-Brian
Old 12-12-2016, 07:37 AM   #24
rgnmgr

I'm on my second truck and second BakFlip. I like a solid cover for security and ability to stand on it. Easy to install or remove.
rgnmgr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2016, 10:07 AM   #25
Trent McCain

I've run Truxedo soft covers. Had one on an '02 Ford F150, and transferred it to a new '06 and then '08. Purchased a used '09 F350 short box in 2011. Previous owner had a Roll n Lock hard cover installed. I didn't like how much room it took up in the front of the bed. I sold that cover for $300 and found a like new but used Truxedo for $150. Had it on the F350 for 5 years, then traded for the new F350 dually. I ordered an Agri Cover for the new truck because the wholesalers that I buy hitches from handles them. Very pleased with either brand. Each has their selling points. I also have an Extang snap style cover on an older ('95) F150 stepside. I don't recommend this style cover. They are difficult to operate, and impossible to open in cold weather, but it was the only cover available for this truck. A snap cover is around probably $200, a Truxedo or Agri Cover is around $400. Not worth the aggravation to save acouple hundred dollars.

Trent

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Trent McCain is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cover