Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-20-2015, 09:25 PM   #1
SLCRVING

New Carbon 357

Just took delivery of a 2015 Carbon 357. Jeff Child, owner of Castle Country RV in Helper, Utah was great to work with. He delivered the trailer himself to my door in Salt Lake (120miles) detailed, full LP tanks, two 6 volts, completed walk through and showed the wife how things work. Doesn't get better than that IMO. No major issues thus far that cannot be fixed with the supplied square screw drivers. Love the trailer overall, hate the interior door to the garage conflicts with the exit from the garage, but I have a few ideas that may remedy that. Keystone...really! Anyways we loved the floor plan enough and the price to overlook that issue.

Anyways...any other 357 owners out there? Hope everything is going ok and if you have any suggestions, tips, or tricks please send them my way. First trip will be to Zions Canyon in April...can't wait! Need to get a couple of days in first to shakeout any issues but with spring like weather here in Utah the past month that won't be difficult to do I'm hoping.
2006 Honda Rancher 400
SLCRVING is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2015, 09:42 PM   #2
Bman916
Permanent User Ban

Picked up my 357 a few weeks ago.... No major issues thus far. Love it!
Bman916 is offline   Reply With Quote