Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-07-2014, 08:25 AM   #21
Triplespool

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayfun View Post
Glad to hear the generally positive impression of RV Wholesalers. We just ordered a Laredo 322RL from them. Saved about $7000 over our local dealer. We're in no hurry. Just need to get it by October to take it to Florida for the winter. Our local dealer gave me the local service story and I asked him what he could do for me when the trailer will be staying in Florida. At least RVW says they have a nationwide service network.

Dennis
I will let everyone know how it goes when I pick up my tt.
Triplespool is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2014, 04:57 PM   #22
Shogunles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Festus2 View Post
Shogunles:

You can bring your US-made RV across the border and not worry about any "standards". As long as you are just visiting and/or traveling in Canada, your rig does not have to meet our RV CSA-approved safety requirements.

As far as differences in standards are concerned, I believe the only "difference" is the propane system which, if it hasn't been previously certified as being "safe" within a certain time period, it would have to be re-certified here. But you wouldn't need to be concerned about that since you are not going to be registering or selling it here.
Hey thanks for the info Festus! Apologies for not replying promptly. I always wondered what the differences were. Your answer leads me to ask another question. Are the LP Tank valve threads all the same between US and Canada? Will I be able to fill my tanks up there if need be is what I am after. Thanks.
Old 06-05-2014, 08:45 AM   #23
audio1der

We looked seriously into getting our TT from RV Wholesalers, but the cost of delivery and thought of them towing a unit we may not be happy with all that way kept us from doing so.
The LP system merely has to be "certified" and the CSA sticker applied to the unit. A $150 cost at any Canadian tire.
2012 Ram 1500 Sport crew cab, Hemi, 4x4, 3.92 LSD, factory brake controller, S&B CAI w/scoop, Moroso air/oil can, 87mm ported/polished/knife-edged throttle body, Magnaflow exhaust, 180* t-stat, Rear lowered 2", Airlift 1000.
audio1der is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 10:53 AM   #24
NotyetMHCowner

Any Updates? We are about to order from RV Wholesalers too.

Thanks
NotyetMHCowner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 11:39 AM   #25
Laredo291OH

We had good luck dealing with RV Wholesalers. Had to have them fix a couple of warranty items and they did OK, could have been better could have been worse. It was my first experience with an RV dealer, but it doesn't sound like they are much different from any other dealer. I do have to qualify everything though, I only live 20 mins from RV Wholesalers, I didn't have to deal with them long distance over anything. I know I have their network available for fixing anything that goes wrong when traveling, but have never used it yet, knock on wood.
Laredo291OH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 10:47 PM   #26
Mark TC

Holman Rv is a wholesaler and I have bought two from them with no regrets. Great price and services

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD MTC
Mark TC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2014, 09:19 PM   #27
clintonjust

Exclamation Rvw

I bought a Passport 3220bh 2013 in Feb 2014 and still have not got a title for it after 4 phone calls. Like some others I drove 61/2 hrs. Very nice people walkthrough was great going to make one more call and probably wont be welcomb back lol I paid there doc fee and have plans on getting it back and a title. Or might end up spending a night in there town free of charge at the grey bar motel. Im a strong beliver do what you say and say what you do.
clintonjust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-03-2014, 03:22 AM   #28
mikebrls

Quote:
Originally Posted by wayfun View Post
Glad to hear the generally positive impression of RV Wholesalers. We just ordered a Laredo 322RL from them. Saved about $7000 over our local dealer. We're in no hurry. Just need to get it by October to take it to Florida for the winter. Our local dealer gave me the local service story and I asked him what he could do for me when the trailer will be staying in Florida. At least RVW says they have a nationwide service network.

Dennis
I just ordered a Laredo and saved about $ 6000, from the dealer's down here in south Florida I think thats worth the drive

mike
mikebrls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2014, 06:08 PM   #29
rnkburg

Purchased mine from big daddy's rv and saved more than Holman offered. I also have a friend that does hot shot hauling for delivery if needed. For me the two dealers were equal distance apart from my house. Big daddy stepped up to the plate and dropped way more than Holman did. So I purchased there. Plus I don't like crossing that Ohio river if I don't have too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
rnkburg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2014, 04:29 PM   #30
Triplespool

Well sorry it took so long to get back with everyone. When picking up tt all went smooth. Was treated fine. Have had some warranty issues but rvwholesalers has took care of them so far. I would buy from them again.
Old 11-24-2014, 06:55 PM   #31
Tbos

Bought my Passport from RV Wholesalers in May. We love it. Have not had any issues that have required service. I know we received a much better price than we could have anywhere in the east. I know, I fave several dealers the chance. I was even willing to pay a reasonable delivery charge. Enjoy your Passport.
Tbos is offline   Reply With Quote