Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 09-24-2013, 09:28 AM   #1
sptddog

Keystone Fuzion Impact?

In my research on a Fuzion, I have come across a for sale for the Keystone Fuzion Impact. The text reads that it is a new product line from Keystone (under the Fuzion), and that it is essentially a 'same quality, with less bells and whistles' as the Fuzion. With that comes a significantly less price. I can't find any noticable differences through pictures. Generator is there, Fuel Station is there, floor plan looks the same as the Fuzion 310. Perhaps the double awning isn't there, and maybe a second air conditioner? Power leveling maybe not an option?

So....anyone know what the differences are? What might be missing? On the surface I like this impact concept. I've been struggling for some time with wanting a toy hauler floor plan in a 35 footer, but not needing all the other toy hauler items that drive cost (for me, it's more generator, fuel station etc). In this case, those things are still included but cost is almost ten grand less.

http://www.rvtrader.com/listing/2014...-310-110816570
sptddog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #2
tileman

We got our 310 fuzion with the monster package OTD for around 50,100 and a few cents. I would look around at some diff dealers took us 3 months to find a deal and we jumped on it.

And yes our was brand new.

The one in your link says 45,800 for the few $$$ we spent was well worth it to me like the 6 point setup and a 2nd AC.

Old 09-24-2013, 09:47 AM   #3
byrdr1

I know this dealership its in Danville(ringold), VA just across the NC border. Its where I bought my 5er. Good sales staff and pretty good service department. I have a friend who bought a 2012/2013 375 Monster toy hauler from them also. I cant help you on the info. BUT they are pretty much beating all other dealers in price out the door check them out online. Those pictures are taken by their staff, so those pictures will be the unit that posted.
hope this hleps you make this decision.
randy

Randy "Camp On"
2011 Cougar 327RES
2014 Ford F-350, 6.7L 4X4, CC, SRW
byrdr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 10:40 AM   #4
byrdr1

I see Cougar has gone back to the rocker style switches in the control panels. This is off the 2014 327RES after looking at the Fusion 310 Impact model I see the whole trailer has an upgraded look. different than mine and I like some of the newer features. the cabinet around the TV area. The new bedroom look with total different styled cabinets. Looks good maybe I can talk momma into upgrading????

Randy "Camp On"
2011 Cougar 327RES
2014 Ford F-350, 6.7L 4X4, CC, SRW
byrdr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 02:24 PM   #5
ctpd814

From flipping the through the pics, I noticed it has lower end sinks, faucets, counter tops and stereo system. Also the description says frameless windows, but the windows in the pics are not.
2 Wieners Maddie and Mollie
ctpd814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2013, 06:44 PM   #6
Cnc_hemi

Toy hauler

I can tell ya. Your going to want 2 a/c units. My 2013 fuzion 310 has 2 15000 btu units and one can't keep that big boy cool by it self. The 6 point level system is unreal. One push of a button and you are level. And no hand jacks!!!! I'm sure some things are different. 2 awnings are options but very nice as well. 2 units will require a 50 amp service but that's worth it as well. Here is a dealer that sells them all the time. Don't know where you are located but this one is louisiana. This is the unit I purchased. But they sell the same rig all the time. But make sure it's what ya want. The fuzion comes with a really nice couch that makes a air bed. I see that camper u posted has recliner chairs. I moved up from a 30' Laredo and had half of the options I have now. And it makes camping I lot easier. But on any rig you look at I do recommend 2 a/c units. One is not near enough. Hope its helps you on your quest. Here is a fuzion it's sold but give ya good idea under $50k http://www.berrylandcampers.com/toy-...r-n810863.html
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	176
Size:	57.8 KB
ID:	4234  
Cnc_hemi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 07:20 AM   #7
maxx1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnc_hemi View Post
I can tell ya. Your going to want 2 a/c units. My 2013 fuzion 310 has 2 15000 btu units and one can't keep that big boy cool by it self. The 6 point level system is unreal. One push of a button and you are level. And no hand jacks!!!! I'm sure some things are different. 2 awnings are options but very nice as well. 2 units will require a 50 amp service but that's worth it as well. Here is a dealer that sells them all the time. Don't know where you are located but this one is louisiana. This is the unit I purchased. But they sell the same rig all the time. But make sure it's what ya want. The fuzion comes with a really nice couch that makes a air bed. I see that camper u posted has recliner chairs. I moved up from a 30' Laredo and had half of the options I have now. And it makes camping I lot easier. But on any rig you look at I do recommend 2 a/c units. One is not near enough. Hope its helps you on your quest. Here is a fuzion it's sold but give ya good idea under $50k http://www.berrylandcampers.com/toy-...r-n810863.html
How to u like ur 6pt level up do u still have to put block under wheels to help get level
maxx1015 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:24 AM   #8
crash

On our Raptor we have the level up 6point auto level system and all I have to do is unhook the truck push auto level button and walk away it does everthing else by itself no blocks under the wheels needed
2008 F350 chipped and bagged 6.4 power stroke crew cab 4x4.2013 384pk Raptor (Gravy Train) 2006 Fatboy w/18inch ape hangers,2006 883c sporty,Army wife Kim,Cocoa (The Boarder Collie) and Rebel (The English Bulldog) (THE RICH RAGE WAR,BUT ITS THE POOR THAT DIE)
crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:29 AM   #9
ctpd814

You do not have to use blocks for the tires with the 6 point leveling system. You put the unit where you want it, chock your wheels, unhook and push the button. The unit levels itself. The only time there may be a problem is if the site your on is extremely unlevel.
2 Wieners Maddie and Mollie
ctpd814 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2013, 10:41 AM   #10
tileman

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx1015 View Post
How to u like ur 6pt level up do u still have to put block under wheels to help get level
We have it on our fuzion I still bring a few blocks with us and have used them from time to time. Better to have them then need them

But its nice to use unhitch and hit the button. I know with ours when we unhitch I take maybe 1/8 up off the hitch and can pull the pin out easy.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:05 PM   #11
maxx1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by tileman View Post
We have it on our fuzion I still bring a few blocks with us and have used them from time to time. Better to have them then need them

But its nice to use unhitch and hit the button. I know with ours when we unhitch I take maybe 1/8 up off the hitch and can pull the pin out easy.
So its ok for the wheels to come off the ground seems little unsafe to me
Old 11-06-2013, 12:39 PM   #12
tileman

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx1015 View Post
So its ok for the wheels to come off the ground seems little unsafe to me
No the wheels do not come off the ground on me.
I use the blocks just in case the ground is soft or the front is to high.

The 6 point will run out of reach if the ground is out of level a lot.
So I toss a few blocks of wood 12"x12" under the front jacks to help it out if need be.

A lot of the motocross tracks we go to are not to level.
Old 11-06-2013, 12:48 PM   #13
maxx1015

Quote:
Originally Posted by tileman View Post
No the wheels do not come off the ground on me.
I use the blocks just in case the ground is soft or the front is to high.

The 6 point will run out of reach if the ground is out of level a lot.
So I toss a few blocks of wood 12"x12" under the front jacks to help it out if need be.

A lot of the motocross tracks we go to are not to level.
seems like on ours everytime I use auto it will lift wheels off on one side or other even if it is 2or 3 inchs off level on one side
Old 11-11-2013, 07:43 PM   #14
Cnc_hemi

Keystone Fuzion Impact?

No I just use the auto level option. I did have to recalibrate the lippert control unit. It was a bit out when I first got it. Now it works great. I only use blocks under the front to shorten how far they extend down helps a bit more. My blocks are 12"x12"x20". Although I have used them in the back when the site was low in the back and high in front. Because the rear jacks wouldn't touch ground. But not the systems fault. I like them. Last camper had front electric jacks that I couldn't adjust separate. And the rear jacks where manual scissor jacks. What a pain not a quick set up. This system makes my setup simple and no tools. Just unhook and hit the auto level and with in 10mins I'm setup sewer,water,and power.

LSU TIGER FAN
2013 FUZION 310
2012 GMC 2500 HD SIERRA DURAMAX 6.6L
Cnc_hemi is offline   Reply With Quote