Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > New Keystone Classifieds | For Sale and Wanted
Click Here to Login

Old 04-08-2021, 05:26 AM   #1
wisnavmom5

Gator EFX hard tri fold aluminum Tonneau truck bed cover

Two month old Gator EFX hard tri fold aluminum Tonneau truck bed cover for 2500 RAM 2020 short bed. Black. Part GUC GC34004. Doesn t work with our fifth wheel.

View this ad at Keystone Classifieds - Gator EFX hard tri fold aluminum Tonneau truck bed cover

wisnavmom5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2021, 05:50 AM   #2
Weldon

Quote:
Originally Posted by wisnavmom5 View Post
Two month old Gator EFX hard tri fold aluminum Tonneau truck bed cover for 2500 RAM 2020 short bed. Black. Part GUC GC34004. Doesn t work with our fifth wheel.

View this ad at Keystone Classifieds - Gator EFX hard tri fold aluminum Tonneau truck bed cover

This is the same that I have on my 2016 1500. Dec 23, 2019 in Chattanooga, staying at Marriott in a great part of town, I had a soft cover on my truck. So did 2 other truck owners. All 3 of us were broken into, and about $1,500 worth of tools and gifts were taken. They just simply used a box cutter. Another guy had over $5K worth stolen from his. They were on their way to celebrate Christmas in Gatlinburg with his wife and 5 kids. A guy beside my truck had one of these hard covers and he didn't get broken into. Light Bulb! They caught 2 of the thieves, and after 3 trips to Chattanooga for court, I'm still dealing with this incident. No one else pressed charges!!??? Although i'll never see a penny, if i don't show up for court and press charges, the thieves walk free, which ain't gonna happen.

As soon as we arrived home, I ordered this one and really like it. A great investment IMO. It's a great product and brand. It's also heavy.
Weldon is offline   Reply With Quote