Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 02-02-2020, 09:00 AM   #1
chunker

Almost here

Well I'm not a new owner yet but I have been lurking and comments a bit. 2-1-20 I placed an order for a Raptor 356. Basic build but with full body paint orange, queen bed, NO patio system, but with 3 season door, and dealer will install the slide awnings. Also the solid steps will NOT be installed and the folding steps in their place. No VIN yet and dealer will call the factory to see what scheduling is like and if possible insert this into the cue on an existing build. Will know more possibly tomorrow, Monday.

Already mapping out my summer riding trip to the upper mid west, near NW (MT and Dakotas), and probably north of that to parts of Canada for day rides. Dang gotta leave the "hardware" back in the states.
2019 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic 114 (the toy)
chunker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2020, 06:42 PM   #2
Gary R.

Hello Chunker, I bet you are pretty excited about that new Raptor, especially getting it set up like you want. Safe travels!
Retired Firefighter/EMT.
Gary R. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2020, 05:09 AM   #3
chunker

Thanks, I've ordered cars/trucks before but this is the first RV ordered. I didn't do anything radical but I did want dual pane windows and paint. I also didn't want patio systems which interfere with loading a motorcycle and I wouldn't use. I wish Keystone would offer a heat pump option in the Raptor, they do in Montana. Replacing after the fact would be very expensive and a space heater will work anyway. That and fireplace to knock the chill off. Yep looking forward to it.
2019 Harley Davidson Heritage Classic 114 (the toy)
chunker is offline   Reply With Quote