Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-15-2020, 08:20 AM   #1
jvlulu

owners manual

My husband and I purchased a 2004 keystone sprinter and cannot find a owners manual online...any suggestions on how to find this? I have already looked at their website, found the archived manuals but it does not list the year that I need.
jvlulu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 08:25 AM   #2
travelin texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by jvlulu View Post
My husband and I purchased a 2004 keystone sprinter and cannot find a owners manual online...any suggestions on how to find this? I have already looked at their website, found the archived manuals but it does not list the year that I need.
When you find an owners manual it will be a very generic manual to possibly any number of RVs, if not all, in that model year. They DO NOT offer specific model manuals.
As for the equipment/appliances onboard, look up the manufacturer of those online which will give you more info than the RV manual.
Replacement undetermined
travelin texans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 09:28 AM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

About the closest you're going to find are these links:

2005: https://www.keystonerv.com/media/211...ion_9-1-05.pdf

2002: https://www.keystonerv.com/media/211...ision_2002.pdf

Otherwise, good luck finding anything else... Understand, that as Danny said, the Keystone Owner's Manuals are not "unit specific" or even "brand specific".. they are about as generic as any manual can get.... Also, there's no electrical wiring or plumbing diagrams and no structural drawings to depict where the wall or roof structure is located....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2020, 09:37 AM   #4
jvlulu

Quote:
Originally Posted by travelin texans View Post
When you find an owners manual it will be a very generic manual to possibly any number of RVs, if not all, in that model year. They DO NOT offer specific model manuals.
As for the equipment/appliances onboard, look up the manufacturer of those online which will give you more info than the RV manual.
Oh I never thought of looking up the appliances themselves! thank you I will try that!
jvlulu is offline   Reply With Quote