Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-11-2017, 10:29 AM   #1
Ken_Peck

2017 28RLS Water Pump Location

I have a new 2017 28RLS Cougar Travel Trailer and I can hear the Water Pump but I cannot find the access to the pump. Can someone tell me where it is?
Ken_Peck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 10:51 AM   #2
Cqyqte

We have a 2017 2660RLS Springdale and I found the water pump on the leftside of the front pass-through behind an "L-shape" removable panel. The city water supply and fresh water fill outside panel in right beside it. So if it is similar to ours, look for the water hookup panel and if it is beside the pass-through check behind it.

2014 Ram 1500 Laramie
2017 Keystone Springdale 2660RL
Cqyqte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 01:00 PM   #3
Ken_Peck

There is no panel in mine? I simply cannot find where there is any type of access either from the Front Storage, underneath the Trailer or under the sink in the Bathroom. There are no access panels anywhere that would grant access to where the pump sound is coming from?
Old 08-11-2017, 01:24 PM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

If I were to make an educated guess at where the access is located, I'd say that the carpeted space on the left side (road side) of the bed, as you're standing at the foot of the bed, looking at the night stand, it's between you and the night stand. If you go outside and look at the aft wall of the passthrough, then imagine where that would be on the carpeted space at the "opening" of the night stand..... There are probably 4 number 2 square drive screws "buried" in the carpet. Find them, remove them and that part of the carpeted floor should come out. The water pump ought to be located right there.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-11-2017, 04:39 PM   #5
Cqyqte

+1 good advise....

2014 Ram 1500 Laramie
2017 Keystone Springdale 2660RL
Cqyqte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2017, 11:54 AM   #6
Ken_Peck

Quote:
Originally Posted by JRTJH View Post
If I were to make an educated guess at where the access is located, I'd say that the carpeted space on the left side (road side) of the bed, as you're standing at the foot of the bed, looking at the night stand, it's between you and the night stand. If you go outside and look at the aft wall of the passthrough, then imagine where that would be on the carpeted space at the "opening" of the night stand..... There are probably 4 number 2 square drive screws "buried" in the carpet. Find them, remove them and that part of the carpeted floor should come out. The water pump ought to be located right there.
That is exactly where it is! Thanks. Very easy access once I found it!

Tags
water, water pump