Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > General RV Issues
Click Here to Login

Old 01-14-2020, 03:19 PM   #1
AshleyQC

Cougar 26RBI help please

Will someone with this type of trailer please show me a picture of where I can find the grey water release valve for second tank. I see the 1 grey and 1 black near the rear where you hook hose for dumping but nothing else. I have read where everyone says it’s near wheels and axel but can not find it. I need a visual please
AshleyQC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2020, 03:58 PM   #2
sourdough
Site Team

Ashley, you don't state what year yours is but here is a sales link to the same model trailer you have:

You have a rear bath, mid kitchen unit from what it says. At the 5:21 mark you see the main dump at the rear for your black and gray tanks. Now, at the 4:37 mark while he is talking about seals and sort of pointing back toward the tires, look up at what appears to be right above the front tire; I believe it will be between the 2 tires. There is a little silver bar in the pic. If you look closely it looks like you can see where it goes through the frame. I believe that will be the pull handle for your galley grey tank.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 01:09 PM   #3
AshleyQC

Thank you we have figured it out!
Old 01-15-2020, 01:18 PM   #4
JRTJH
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by AshleyQC View Post
Thank you we have figured it out!
Please post what you found so the information will be available for future owners who might have the same question....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 02:09 PM   #5
AshleyQC

Oh sorry! We have 2 tanks that are tied together with one handle to pull. We figured this out by emptying what we knew we could then turned on bathroom sink til it ran out. Turned off and when flow ended we turned on kitchen sink to see if it would run out by having same handle pulled in open position. Checked both gauges and they read empty now.
Old 01-15-2020, 06:19 PM   #6
ggrant119

My 2015 33RBI second grey tank drain handle is between the wheels on the frame. The black handle blends into the frame and could be easily missed.
ggrant119 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cougar