Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Toy Haulers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-04-2020, 09:11 AM   #21
sourdough
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginnylarry1 View Post
Thank you. Yes, it slides back and forth when we put the slides in. At first I thought it was an optical illusion, but the bed frame definitely moves. How do I delete a thread, I’m getting some rude answers and it was only my intention to help others by them avoiding buying something that wasn’t what it was represented to be>

Your first few posts were asking what you could do about being taken for $593 for an upgraded king bed suite (paraphrased) and got some responses along those lines basically explaining the futility of trying to pursue something like that.

I know you are new to this forum and IMO there are some things to consider;

I belong to several forums. This is the most active, helpful one I belong to with LOTS of folks bringing decades of RV experience to the table to benefit each of us.

Sometimes the response to a question or problem may not be considered "PC" or "socially polite" rather sort of blunt, pointed or possibly ruffling a posters feathers. I'm guilty of that but don't usually spend a lot of time trying to be sure I say the "right" words so everyone feels good about themselves. I mean nothing by it and have always done that whatever walk of life I may have been in. Others are the same way so take away the beneficial parts of those posts and let the parts that don't sit well just roll off.

Every member here is a valuable asset because they bring something to the table. Whether it is a new situation that we all learn from or decades of experience that can benefit someone with a unique challenge. The goal is for everyone to benefit from each other in some way and this forum is the best IMO.

All that said rest assured that everyone here wishes you the best with whatever issue you may encounter and will offer advice, or criticism at times depending on how the issue is presented, in an effort to see the situation resolved. So, pull up a chair and join the conversation. If you stay tuned enough you will find there is actually quite a bit of funny stuff....even hilarious.
sourdough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2020, 04:41 PM   #22
Big 417

It's all about weight . Throw the rv mattress out the minute you get unit home. Go to foam store and build your mattress. Easy peasy.
Big 417 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2020, 11:49 AM   #23
Sandfreak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginnylarry1 View Post
We bought our 2019 Fuzion 373 at the Ft Myers RV Show February 2019. It was not on display at the show or at their dealership, but the Factory Rep that was helping out at the Show located one and had it re-routed to Ft. Myers Camping World. He told us this had everything that we wanted except that it had a King Bed Suite for an additional $593. He also gave us a printout listing the equipment and retail prices. I liked the idea of a king bed so we made a deal and waited about 10 days for it to arrive. We are a 2 hr drive from Camping World, so we waited until it was ready for pickup before going to see it. The first thing I noticed was the KING SUITE CONSISTED OF A KING (CRAPPY) MATTRESS SITTING ON TOP OF A QUEEN FRAME! Yes, the mattress hung over on both sides if you tried to have any walk-around room, or was up against the wall on one side if you pushed it to one side. Either way, you can’t lay on the mattress over AIR! I complained about it to the dealership and it was “do you want it or not?” Or something along those lines. We were excited about it otherwise and took the RV. A month later we took off for our summer property and I called the factory to complain about this, and 17 other problems we found on our trip up. So far nobody wants to do anything about it, and I know we’re not the only people to get ripped off for nearly $600! We gave the mattress away to a kid that mows lawns and ordered a new queen memory foam matttress. Any suggestions what to do? Camping World and even Marcus Lemonis, the owner of Camping World Corp. could care less. Thanks.
Definitely agree with you on the mattress being too big for the so called king platform.
Platform measures 67x78 while the mattress is 72x80. Definitely a poor design as you can't center the mattress, so it hangs five inches over on one side.
Sandfreak is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bed