Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 01-02-2018, 07:57 AM   #1
wbdvt

Brunswick Beaches, NC

Hi,
Has anyone stayed at Brunswick Beaches CG in Sunset Beach NC? We are planning a trip in mid-June, primarily to research the Wilmington area for relocation.
Any feedback on that CG would be appreciated!
2014 Cougar X-Lite 21RBS
His & Hers 2016 Vespa Sprint 150's
wbdvt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2018, 10:43 PM   #2
CaptnJohn

I have not stayed there but have been in to the store twice. It is less than a mile from my home. It is not a 'resort' from what I can see but I'd stay there from what I saw. Sites were not cramped, and plenty of trees. Wilmington is growing, but south up to 45 minutes is growing extremely fast. BB CG is your best bet. Only one I like better nearby and it would add 20 minutes to your drive.

2022.Montana 3855 BR
2019 F350 6.7 4X4 DRW
CaptnJohn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2018, 04:39 AM   #3
byrdr1

That started as a KOA and it was a nice campground. We stayed there several times. You have to drive to the beach, but you are less than a mile to HIGHWAY 17 going north to Wilmington or south to the North Myrtle Beach areas.
We stayed here when we had the POPUP and stayed one July 4th week. HOT, boy was it hot but a maybe one-mile drive and you on some of the prettiest beaches in NC.
LONG gravel driveway into the campground. It had a nice pool and overall a good place. BUT like I said it was a KOA from the start and now??
randy

Randy "Camp On"
2011 Cougar 327RES
2014 Ford F-350, 6.7L 4X4, CC, SRW
byrdr1 is offline   Reply With Quote