Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 12-05-2016, 12:33 PM   #1
rhagfo

Great Buy on JT Strong Arms!

It appears this deal is still active at Camping World On Line.
JT Strong Arm Jack Stabilizer System - 5th Wheel Kit Under 58" Between Landing Gear $184.88

I bought and installed this kit on my 2005 Copper Canyon, distance between LG legs is about 59". Once I got the kit and read the directions, I realized the only difference between this and the one for greater than 58" was an extra backing plate and maybe a couple of bolts.

With less than 58", the two front tubes mount to the backing plate with the ends almost touching. If the distance is wider then the distance become greater and an additional plate would be need and likely a couple bolts. The plate could likely be ordered from Lippert.

http://www.campingworld.com/shopping...ing-gear/69724
Visit and enjoy Oregon State Parks
rhagfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 06:37 AM   #2
WaltBennett

Re: Great Buy on JT Strong Arms!

Got ours at a Rally a few years back. Turned out the kit must have been thrown together by a seriously dissatisfied employee as all kinds of parts were either over or under quantity or not even there. LCI made it right after a lot of back and forth, but it took me quite a while to get them all installed. They are really heavy duty and worth the effort though.

'06 F350 Lariat turbo diesel dually, Curt 20k, Softopper, Aerosheld, coolant filter, air bags
'10 3665RE Hickory, wet bolts, Trimetric battery monitor, 4 100w panels & Morningstar TS-45, still tweeking!
WaltBennett is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2020, 03:05 PM   #3
ht40

Just opened up the box to install mine, and we are missing bushings and one of the arms...