Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-29-2022, 01:30 PM   #1
mtruckert

Outback 260uml water pump

Where is my water pump? The check valve on my water pump is sticking and allows city water to overflow my fresh water tank. Problem is I cannot find the pump. I checked under sink and shower (only two places with an access panel). I am now guessing it is under the trailer between the floor and the belly skirt based on sound and how the water lines went through the floor under the shower. Does anyone know where the pump is located?
mtruckert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 04:17 PM   #2
markcee

It's likely situated near the outside water connection points. How about the carpeted 'nightstand' type panel next to the bed? Does it lift off?
markcee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-2022, 06:01 PM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

I would start by disconnecting the city water hose, turning on the water pump, opening a faucet and "following the sound"... The water pump will "tell you where it's located" and there may not be a "visible access hatch" but rather it may be inside a box with a removeable carpeted cover (beside the bed) or in that same space with access from under the bed with the bed base/mattress lifted and you "sitting under the mattress"....

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 04:27 AM   #4
German Shepherd Guy

Also the "access" might not look like one to someone who is thinking. You will most likely have to remove screws, more like a disassemble than an access.

German Shepherd Guy

2018 Keystone 26RBPR
2014 Suburban 2500, 6L with 3.73 rear

German Shepherd Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 05:22 AM   #5
flybouy
Site Team

Start off with a flashlight in one hand and a robertson screwdriver in the other. Turn on the water pump and open a faucet. Follow the sound and play "The lost treasures of ..." or "The buried gold of..." game until you get eyes on the pump. Happy hunting!
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
outback, water, water pump