Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 02-27-2022, 05:17 AM   #21
rhagfo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickV View Post
The Pin Box mounted Bike Rack looks interesting. As for Sewer Hose storage I have used this on my last two 5ers works great https://smile.amazon.com/Valterra-Ad...s%2C140&sr=8-5
The only issue I see with those is the built on mounting ears are on the ends. To use those the tube would only be about six feet long. One could easily fabricate mounting brackets to take advantage of the full length. Looks like a nice unit.
Visit and enjoy Oregon State Parks
rhagfo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 05:47 AM   #22
Opa 1

It looks like I have a place just in front of the rear stabilizer motors, I assume that is where most of you installed these?
Opa 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 05:49 AM   #23
flybouy
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by rhagfo View Post
The only issue I see with those is the built on mounting ears are on the ends. To use those the tube would only be about six feet long. One could easily fabricate mounting brackets to take advantage of the full length. Looks like a nice unit.
I bought one several years ago and it came with a center support. At that time IIRC they sold 2 different models an I bought the longer one. Anyway, I think to myself there's nothing under there to screw the center support to and if I mount it to the frame it'll be a long reach to use it.

My solution was to take a peice of marine plywood and rip it down its length to an 8" width. Mounted the tube to the end and screwed it to the frame so the roadside is easy to reach. I was fortunate to have space right beside the discharge to mount the hose carrier.
flybouy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 09:21 AM   #24
RickV

Quote:
Originally Posted by JDDilly View Post
I have 2 of these.
MY 3790FK came with one that would only hold one hose. I had the adjustable one on the old 5ver I took it off before I traded it in. I have it mounted near the the front sewer outlet it holds the other two hoses I need.

Rick
2021 Alpine 3790FK
2021 Ford SD F350 6.7 PS 4x4 Crew Cab LB Dually
RickV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2022, 08:30 AM   #25
Camp CA

Strap a EZ Hose Carrier Item #: 104632 (4 ½ “ inner diameter x 5 7/8 “ outer diameter x 5 ft) to rear bumper with zip ties.
Old 03-04-2022, 07:20 AM   #26
mikz86ta

I've seen a pinbox bike rack that had a swing-down mechanism. Not sure if they made it out of a regular hitch swing-down rack and welded/bolted it OR weather they purchased it. Not something I need since we have a Toyhauler but I thought it was cool. Seen it while at a RV campsite once
mikz86ta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
storage