Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 02-26-2019, 08:28 PM   #1
jerry.huscher

2019 Keystone 240BH SL Pump location

Hi All,

I am not new to the camper world but new to this camper. I can't seem to locate the water pump to install an antifreeze bypass valve. i HATE dumping that stuff in my holding tank.

If you are looking right at the bed, it sounds like it is coming from the left side of the bed. I flipped up the bed but dont see any access doors and the rest is nailed in place.

Any ideas?

One other question off topic, my blue LED rope is falling off under the dinette. Any suggestions besides rubber cement?

Thank you much!
Jerry
jerry.huscher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 04:03 AM   #2
JRTJH
Site Team

There should be two screws (#2 Roberts) well hidden in the carpet on the top of that box. Typically, the carpet acts as a hinge on the most forward part of the top. Use your fingers and separate the fibers on the carpet and you'll find the screws. It's NOT nailed down, but frustrating to find the fasteners...

As for the light strip, I'd use double sided foam tape.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS
JRTJH is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2019, 08:39 AM   #3
Macgregor

On our 240BH the water pump is accessible in the front pass thru on the slide side. There is a short removable panel to get at it. Open your side storage door,and it is on the right.
Macgregor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-20-2019, 05:03 AM   #4
NH_Bulldog

I found my pump in the slide-side cabinet in the front bedroom. I changed out the existing dual USB plug to a dual USB/12v power point to run my CPAP. When I looked in the hole I could see it in there. The face panel between the bed base and the exterior wall has two screws that I can see and remove to get full access to the pump. You can also get to it from the cargo compartment as noted above, but mine was easiest to get to from the inside.
2022 Ford F250 7.3L Godzilla Crew Cab 4x4
NH_Bulldog is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
keystone