Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 10-21-2016, 04:49 AM   #1
MG72B

Free standing table

Hello, I have a 2016 Cougar 5er 26rls. We have only done about 6 trips. My free standing table is starting to come loose. I have tried to re-secure it but it keeps coming lose. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem, if so what did you do to resolve it?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Rick
MG72B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 05:11 AM   #2
MG72B

Re: Free standing table

I just want to clarify that the table is screwed into the floor.

Thanks
MG72B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 08:39 AM   #3
Dave W

Move it an inch or so whatever direction you can then refasten. Ours has been in 3 different places for other reasons, but is easily refastened to the floor. Don't use any longer screws as the slide (assumed in the slide) floor is not very thick. Make sure the screws are quite snug but don't strip out the floor threads by over tightening. Of course you could just leave it loose as the manufacturer did in our now gone previous 5er. It never moved.
Dave W is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2016, 08:41 AM   #4
Dave W

Move it an inch or so whatever direction you can then refasten. Ours has been in 3 different places for other reasons, but is easily refastened to the floor. Don't use any longer screws as the slide (assumed in the slide) floor is not very thick. Make sure the screws are quite snug but don't strip out the floor threads by over tightening. Of course you could just leave it loose as the manufacturer did in our now gone previous 5er. It never moved an inch in many thousands of hard miles.
Dave W is offline   Reply With Quote