Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 10-29-2023, 07:40 PM   #1
Lynch1021

Springdale 301TR Bunkhouse Couch

Good evening,

I’m making this post in case anyone else is in the same position I found myself in. I have a 2021 Springdale 301TR and have three kids. The bunkhouse is a great design however the little mats that come in the back for a “couch” are not the greatest. I searched high and low for a pullout couch that would be easy to get in and not cause any issues and could not find anything I liked. Finally, a week ago I noticed a new store in Colorado called Living Spaces and decided to check it out. I was not disappointed. They sell couches that pull completely apart for ease of moving in their “studio” section. I found this couch that is a queen size couch for less than anything else I have found at an RV dealer. It was delivered for free and it took me all of 15 minutes to disassemble and reassemble. The couch itself fits with about an inch on each side to spare. Though it’s a tight fit there is plenty of room to bring it in. On its side it measures 22” and the door measures roughly 24”. Just enough space. It’s not a typical sleeper couch with a big bulky mattress the cushions are the mattress and they are rather comfortable. This is going to be a great addition for my kids for hunting season and I’m very happy. I’m hoping this post can help someone else not only find a couch but save on labor getting it in as most couches from what I understand need to go through the window. I’m attaching a picture at the bottom and a link. Let me know if I can help.

https://www.livingspaces.com/pdp-cli...sleeper-225834
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0718.jpg
Views:	26
Size:	433.3 KB
ID:	45525  
Lynch1021 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 07:44 AM   #2
Martian

Nice find! Do you know who made it?

2018 Ram 1500 crew cab, 2020 Cougar 22RBS
Just the two of us on the roam with our two Jacks.
The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits. A.E.
Martian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2023, 08:25 AM   #3
Lynch1021

The couch? It just said living spaces in it. You can click the link and see if there is more information in it though. The true test will be up hunting next week when the kids get on it haha!

Tags
springdale