Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 07-03-2022, 02:06 PM   #21
WDPatterson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troy965 View Post
Yes all the same. Only difference is the Sandpiper has 4 ducts in the front living area and my alpine only has 2 . On a hot day my thermostat will read 80 /84 degrees even though I have it cranked down to 68 on high setting
Air conditioning units are made to provide a temperature differential. You can set it to 68, but you cannot be assured that you will get 68°. Outside temperature, the color of your unit, and the power you are supplying to your air conditioning units is important. Are you sure that you're connected to a 50 amp service that is providing 50 amps??
WDPatterson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2022, 08:43 PM   #22
E Rod

I have a 2017Alpine 3660FL with 6 slides, 40ft long and 2 ac units. I added an additional return air vent and extra vents that I ordered from Amazon. Now, we rarely turn on both units at the same time as one pretty much keeps the rv at a comfortable temperature

2021 F350 Lariat Ultimate Pkg,FX4,CC,LB

2017 Alpine 3660FL
E Rod is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
alpine