Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 06-22-2011, 07:07 PM   #1
LJRome

EZ Trax on Hornet 30RKDS

Hi all,

I am new to the forum as I am probably about to be a Keystone owner for the first time. I have owned 9 Forest River products but I am interested in a Keystone Hornet. I have made a deal on the trailer but I have not paid for it as of yet. Any input about the Hornet would be greatly appreciated.

The thing that I am most curious about is EZ Trax. I have never had this before. Does it really help with trailer sway. This is a big deal for me as I have typically towed 5th wheels before this trailer. I know that bumper pulls typically get more sway and I am curious as to how much the EZ Trax actually helps.

Any information anyone can provide is very much appreciated.

Thanks!
LJRome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2011, 05:55 PM   #2
Snoopdog

I, too, have the 30RKDS, mine is a 2010...have had it a year and a half now. I pull it with a Dodge diesel dually that I already had from my dually days......

I was told at the dealership I bought the Hornet at that I did not need sway bars, but I bought them anyway. Mosat of the time I use them.......

On a few short trips that I didn't use them I have had no sway issues at all.....not sure if this is because of my rig or because of the easy trax....

Good Luck!