Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Old 10-13-2021, 04:42 AM   #1
Eggs Benedict

Noob has a Passport

Greetings all,

I just bought a 2007 Passport as my first personally-owned travel trailer. I have been travelling for work and camping along the way in my full-size van (now the tow vehicle). My family always had a travel trailer while I was small, so I have some exposure to the systems, but I'll be more or less starting from scratch. I towed it directly from the seller to my job site and fortunately found jack pads in the passy. Its condition is a bit rough overall. I wonder how the former owner decided to take so many things apart though the trailer is not all that old. The plumbing, electric, and AC work, and the roof doesn't leak, so I'm happy to take it from there. I'm a DIY-er with lots of experience in home and car repair. I plan to add rooftop solar, replace worn furnishings, and replace the faded graphics with my own vehicle graphics. I'm sure I'll be doing lots of reading on here and look forward to getting to know you folks!
Eggs Benedict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2021, 05:36 AM   #2
Canonman

From Utah! Best of luck with the new to you Passport. Hope you get a chance to actually do some recreational camping as well.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	_MGL9139.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	409.1 KB
ID:	36403  
I think the little voices in my head have started a chat group.
Canonman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2021, 03:35 AM   #3
spicercars

Welcome from northern MN.

Tags
passport