Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 10-11-2020, 08:00 AM   #21
Goliath-goes

Our furrion oven requires us to hold the knob in for 1 minute before turning the spark knob. Works everytime. Before we were laying on the floor to light with a lighter. Then we read the owners manual where it clearly stated hold know for 1 minute. I don’t know why this is but I know it works every time
Old 10-11-2020, 09:31 AM   #22
rodgebone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goliath-goes View Post
Our furrion oven requires us to hold the knob in for 1 minute before turning the spark knob. Works everytime. Before we were laying on the floor to light with a lighter. Then we read the owners manual where it clearly stated hold know for 1 minute. I don’t know why this is but I know it works every time
Mine is the same. takes about a minute of holding the knob in and waiting although in my case its more like 30 impatient clicks of the igniter knob because i'm too lazy to stand there counting off 60 Mississippis
Old 10-11-2020, 12:05 PM   #23
Captainf2

Light the top first to make sure air is out to the stove, it still might take so time, its like the old water heaters, turn to pilot, press button down, hit sparker, a lot of times. The orifice is almost a small a a human hair
Captainf2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2020, 04:26 PM   #24
KRumm

Here’s a good basic video on how to light...
https://youtu.be/nyJiJ7sRgms
KRumm is offline   Reply With Quote