Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 05-08-2015, 06:02 AM   #1
gepaine

For Sale: Hensley Arrow Hitch

Hensley Arrow Travel Trailer Hitch

This hitch completely prevents trailer sway, greatly increasing the safety and comfort of your towing experience. We purchased this hitch 2 ˝ years ago after experiencing a serious trailer sway event (due to sudden wind gust) that nearly caused loss of control of our rig. The Hensley Arrow also provided a much more relaxed towing experience as our rig was no longer affected by passing tractor trailers. ("Truck suck" just didn't happen anymore.)

To learn more about the hitch, go to http://hensleymfg.com/

It is rated for trailers up to 14,000 pounds gross and tongue weights up to 1400 pounds.

We are selling it now because we traded our 24-foot travel trailer for a larger 5th wheel trailer and no longer need a "bumper-pull" hitch. The hitch is in excellent condition and includes all mounting hardware. Installation instructions are included. (I installed ours in about 4 hours.)

We paid $3000 (including shipping) when it was new. We are asking $1200.

Shipment is not an option. Buyer must pick up in Carnation, WA.

Please send me a Private Message if you are interested.

2011 Keystone Cougar 24RKS
2007 Cadillac Escalade
Prodigy P2 Brake Controller
Past Trailer:
Forest River R-POD RP-175
Past Tow Vehicle:
2008 Toyota Sienna
Old 05-12-2015, 07:28 PM   #2
chartrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by gepaine View Post
Hensley Arrow Travel Trailer Hitch

This hitch completely prevents trailer sway, greatly increasing the safety and comfort of your towing experience. We purchased this hitch 2 ˝ years ago after experiencing a serious trailer sway event (due to sudden wind gust) that nearly caused loss of control of our rig. The Hensley Arrow also provided a much more relaxed towing experience as our rig was no longer affected by passing tractor trailers. ("Truck suck" just didn't happen anymore.)

To learn more about the hitch, go to http://hensleymfg.com/

It is rated for trailers up to 14,000 pounds gross and tongue weights up to 1400 pounds.

We are selling it now because we traded our 24-foot travel trailer for a larger 5th wheel trailer and no longer need a "bumper-pull" hitch. The hitch is in excellent condition and includes all mounting hardware. Installation instructions are included. (I installed ours in about 4 hours.)

We paid $3000 (including shipping) when it was new. We are asking $1200.

Shipment is not an option. Buyer must pick up in Carnation, WA.

Please send me a Private Message if you are interested.
Sounds like a good deal, if I didn't already own a P3 hitch, I would likely consider this.

Pat

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

2014 Keystone Bullet Premier 22RBPR
2017 Chevy Colorado (Baby Duramax)
Propride P3 Hitch