Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Repairs & Maintenance
Click Here to Login

Old 05-20-2011, 04:42 PM   #1
skifreak76

ugh

we took delivery of our 2012 sprinter 311bhs on May 6th. went camping the following weekend to find out that the fridge does not work. so i dropped it off at the dealer that sunday afternoon and on tuesday they found the fridge to have problems so they ordered a new one from dometic that day. well today is friday its been 4 days since it has been ordered and it has not shown up yet. really??? Indiana to Massachusetts does is not 4 days away. i am really doubting Flagg rv service. all I can say i better get this back on Monday so we can pack it and get it ready for the big weekend!!!
Old 05-20-2011, 05:51 PM   #2
Handysam

When did the dealer say it would be in? Its amazing to me how people forget (dealers) that they have phones and numbers to contact the manufacturers to see when things will arrive, pretty simple really. Hope its in for the BIG weekend. happy camping, Sam
Old 05-20-2011, 06:00 PM   #3
skifreak76

fridge

they said it would be in thursday but its friaday and still no new fridge
Old 05-21-2011, 05:57 AM   #4
Handysam

You might check to see if there is a tracking number from the shipping company/dealer.
Old 05-30-2011, 08:52 AM   #5
Pete and Jeanne

fridge

Skifreak76 the first thing to learn when dealing with dealers and service folks is....patience..Once upon a time I had a Flagstaff Pop-up that had a full door. Had issues with the door and frame alignment. My dealer,Berryland in Hammond, Louisiana, had the darn thing for close to THREE MONTHS(!!!!!!) resolving the issue..Flagstaff kept sending the wrong door..or it was damaged (3 times). Finally I told them that fixed or not I was going camping..Worked out a deal whereby they would park the camper where I could pick it up..and I would park the camper where they could pick it up...After all said and done..darn if it didn't work out..hang in there Buddy...Good Luck..and Travel Well..... Pete
Pete and Jeanne is offline   Reply With Quote