Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 05-27-2021, 07:08 PM   #1
irvtwins

Cool Dometic AC

I have a 2016 Keystone Bullet with a 15kBTU Dometic single zone AC with the following specs: DOMETIC 15K BTU MFG # B59516.711JO SERIAL # 51222412 PROD # 936000681 SKU # 9105304475 and module # MODULE # 3313199.000 and three button thermostat part #: 3313195.000.
I live in hot Arizona. A few days ago the AC was working fine but about 1 hr into running it tripped a breaker. I also noticed an E1 flashing on the thermostat. E1 I found out is a loss of connection between the thermostat and the AC unit. I reset the thermostat and everything was fine... for about 30 -40 minutes before turning off. Now no matter what I do i can't get the E1 off of the thermostat. I checked the voltage at the thermostat and it was good (10 to 12 volts) I also checked at the module and had the same voltage. There are only 3 wires from the thermostat to the module. I called a Dometic dealer and the only thing the tech could tell me is to bring it in because it could be the furnace wiring or other possibilities that would take my hard earned money and transfer it to them. Does anyone know how to test the module and/or the thermostat to tell which one may be bad? Does anyone know how to bypass the thermostat/module so we can have AC if it happens while we're out with it. Thank you in advance for your help.
irvtwins is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dometic