Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 04-08-2019, 10:58 AM   #1
Chuckerin2011

Cable

We have a keystone outback bh312. There are 3 hook ups for cable. The living works fine. I have been trying for years to get the bedroom and the outside to work and I can’t figure it out. I have taken the panel off to see if the cables were connected and they were. I have looked online and can’t figureit out. Please help!!!!
Chuckerin2011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2019, 08:08 AM   #2
BamaRam

On mine, the input cable goes to a plate with a small jumper, then to the air/cable switch. Once the cable leaves the switch, it goes into a splitter that is located within 12" of the switch. One side of the splitter goes to the main entertainment center and the other goes to the bunkhouse. At the bunkhouse, there is another splitter that takes the cable to the outside.

One thing you could do is take the switch out of the equation and connect the cables that are connected to the outputs of the first splitter directly to the input cable. This would determine if there is a problem in splitter.

Most likely it's going to be a bad connection at the splitter or the splitter itself.

Tags
cable