Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 09-28-2017, 02:22 PM   #1
Bit'n'Goldie

Question Lippert Component Generation III

I have a 2015 Cougar High Country MKS333 with a Lippert Component Generation III leveling system. Has anyone ever had their display readout shift to the right side making it hard to see complete directions given on panel screen? I called Lippert and the rep acted like he had never heard of that happening before. I have turned panel on and off resulting in no change. Will I create a bigger problem by unplugging the panel from the back side behind hidden wall to reset? I've googled troubleshooting and looked all through the manual and no help. Thanks
Old 09-29-2017, 03:43 AM   #2
notanlines

I did a little search for you on our friend Google and I did find where there has been limited success by unplugging from the back side, let it sit for about a minute and plug it back in. Easy peasy if it works.....
2021 40' Jayco Eagle
2001 Road king w/matching Harley sidecar
2021 Yamaha X2 Wolverine 1000
notanlines is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2017, 08:48 AM   #3
Bit'n'Goldie

Thanks, I'll give it a try.
Old 09-30-2017, 08:00 AM   #4
Tim-Rhonda

We just went through this about a month ago with our 15 333MKS. Our screen went blank though just green. It still auto leveled and would return the coach to the unhitched height. After researching on here and the internet I tried the following which did not help the dreaded blank display: Unhook battery and wait a few minutes, hooked battery back up no change. Unplugged back of display waited a few minutes and plugged back in, no change.

At this point I got online and sent an inquiry into Lippert. The guy actually called me in a day or two and asked me to trace the harness wire up to the main board that's screwed into the ceiling of the storage bay and unplug it there. He said this worked most of the time. It didn't. We emailed back and forth a few times and he shipped be a new touch pad panel/base no charge. When I went to install the new panel I noticed the base was not flat once the screws were tightened down. This might have made the touch pad twist some which might have twisted the circuit board on the first one causing failure. Ours works now, I'll try it next weekend when we camp. Just remember you can manually raise & lower the rear stabilizers and front with a 5/16" socket.If you do remember to unplug at the jack first. Good luck!
08 Fleetwood Niagara popup
USN Chief Retired
Tim-Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote