Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 07-17-2017, 04:14 AM   #1
Goose

Fellow Passport Owners

Hello. I'm brand new to this forum and really love what I'm seeing and reading so far. Just curious to see how many fellow Passport owners are on here. I have a 2014 Ultra Lite 252BH. Any of those on here?
Goose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 05:36 AM   #2
rcwyatt

I have the exact year and model camper. Had it almost a year now. Have put around 3500 miles on it. Not completely satisfied with the construction quality but from what I read its the same across all brands. I have done some mods.
rcwyatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:14 AM   #3
jska142

I bought a 2014 model 3210 BH in Sept of 2013 I have had no major problems with this at all....However...we that said I have an outside pull out kitchen and when hooking up the gas line to the outlet that's underneath my trailer...I couldn't get any gas to go to the 2 burner stove...I'm not kidding...I undid the hose at that connection at least 6 times and every time I undid that quick connection water would come out of the rubber tube..
After a $200.00 "can't find any problem" just pay for laborer... it seems to be fixed but this is the 2nd time in 2 years that this has happened...
jska142 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 06:32 AM   #4
Tbos

Welcome to the forum from Southern MD. I currently have a 2016 2810BH. Previously had a 2014 238ML. We have had no major issues with either TT and are very happy with them.

2016 Passport GT 2810BHS, 2016 F350 CC DRW
Tbos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 08:16 AM   #5
Jeepshots

Welcome to the forum from central Arkansas. Lots of good information floating around here - drag up a search bar, get comfortable and have some fun!
~ In your darkest hour when the demons come, call on me brother and we will fight them together! ~
Jeepshots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 10:48 AM   #6
Drydays

AH, the lowly Passport, our second one, between both, about 50,000 miles and this second one is better than our first. This is an 11' and of course if you don't rebuild it , it ain't no fun. But no complaints, and happy trails to ya.
Drydays is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 03:07 PM   #7
swanson

2015 23 RB
Glad you joined. Have fun!
swanson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2017, 03:40 PM   #8
Brandon

We have a 2016 Passport 2810BH... No issues, have done some mods that I will post about at a later date. We love it so far.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk
Old 07-18-2017, 04:12 AM   #9
Goose

Quote:
Originally Posted by rcwyatt View Post
I have the exact year and model camper. Had it almost a year now. Have put around 3500 miles on it. Not completely satisfied with the construction quality but from what I read its the same across all brands. I have done some mods.
Wow. Have yet to meet anyone else with my exact camper. That's cool. We love the layout. We've looked at different camper models recently and couldn't find one that we liked the layout of better than our Passport. I haven't done too many mods to mine, just put a 32" tv across from the couch in the rear. I have replaced a few things (faucets, outdoor shower, FUSES!) The only things I'm not really a fan of is the small rear pop out and no rear bumper. We've had it for a little over a year now and have already taken almost 20 trips in it. It's definitely getting some good use. Touring all of Florida's state parks/beaches/Disney. Very nice to meet you on here. Hope we can stay in touch. Maybe bounce some ideas off of each other. What mods have you done?
Old 07-18-2017, 12:37 PM   #10
Carmen D

Welcome from the Texas Hill Country.
We have a 2013 195 RB. Did some mods to make us comfortable. No complaints.
Texas Hill Country
Carmen D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 01:20 PM   #11
Alsbar

2011 keystone passport 3050bh here. Had her a few years and a few thousand miles. No complaints. Changed the horrible sofa, added recliners. Upgraded TVs and mattress. That's about it.

Alsbar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 01:48 PM   #12
busterbrown

Quote:
Looks like we have the same tow vehicle too.
Looks like a RAM in the pic though???
Hensley SwiftArrow Control Hitch with 1000 lb Spring Bars
Me, DW, (3) little DS's, and 1 rambunctious Boston Terrier

busterbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 02:36 PM   #13
rcwyatt

I was replying to Goose. Haven't figured out the thread structure on this forum yet. Sorry.
Old 07-18-2017, 06:06 PM   #14
busterbrown

Quote:
I was replying to Goose. Haven't figured out the thread structure on this forum yet. Sorry.
No problem. I usually "quote" the response I'm referring too. With the "qoute" function, you can trim the response too, as to help with readability. I usually edit out pictures when I quote as the redundancy is too busy for the entire conversation.
Hensley SwiftArrow Control Hitch with 1000 lb Spring Bars
Me, DW, (3) little DS's, and 1 rambunctious Boston Terrier

busterbrown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2017, 08:28 PM   #15
rcwyatt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
Wow. Have yet to meet anyone else with my exact camper. That's cool. We love the layout. We've looked at different camper models recently and couldn't find one that we liked the layout of better than our Passport. I haven't done too many mods to mine, just put a 32" tv across from the couch in the rear. I have replaced a few things (faucets, outdoor shower, FUSES!) The only things I'm not really a fan of is the small rear pop out and no rear bumper. We've had it for a little over a year now and have already taken almost 20 trips in it. It's definitely getting some good use. Touring all of Florida's state parks/beaches/Disney. Very nice to meet you on here. Hope we can stay in touch. Maybe bounce some ideas off of each other. What mods have you done?
Looks like we have the same tow vehicle too. I had a 2007 Jayco before this one and the fit and finish was much better in it. I changed the electrical to a plug in on the back of the trailer, took the couch and bunk out and installed a single bed in it. Added some outlets and a 12v cutoff. Also added flushers to the waste tanks. Have had a problem with waste building up under the toilet due to the shallow waste tank so the flusher helps with that. Have done a few more minor but nothing major. My 150 has the 3.5 ecoboost and I have been getting anywhere from 8 to 12 mpg, depending on the wind. Pulls the camper with ease. What kind of mpg you getting?
Old 07-19-2017, 03:39 AM   #16
Goose

Thank you very much! Happy camping!

I just want to go camping.
Old 07-19-2017, 04:23 PM   #17
Luvkoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goose View Post
Hello. I'm brand new to this forum and really love what I'm seeing and reading so far. Just curious to see how many fellow Passport owners are on here. I have a 2014 Ultra Lite 252BH. Any of those on here?
New here as well. We have a new to us 2009 Passport Ultra Lite 290BH. The layout is great for us with the DW hoping for a few mods in the storage area.
Lots of open space in cabinets with no shelves to put anything on except the entry bar cabinet attached to the back of the booth seat. A little uncertain as to how to figure out how to hang shelves (even light weight wire ones) without knowing where studding is.
Old 07-19-2017, 04:47 PM   #18
Goose

Quote:
You have an F-150 Ecoboost?? That's wild. Love that truck. Pulls it very nicely. I'm getting 10mpg while towing the TT. I submitted a friend request to you on here. Not sure how it all works yet, but there you go. Lol

Old 07-19-2017, 04:51 PM   #19
Goose

Quote:
Looks like we have the same tow vehicle too. I had a 2007 Jayco before this one and the fit and finish was much better in it. I changed the electrical to a plug in on the back of the trailer, took the couch and bunk out and installed a single bed in it. Added some outlets and a 12v cutoff. Also added flushers to the waste tanks. Have had a problem with waste building up under the toilet due to the shallow waste tank so the flusher helps with that. Have done a few more minor but nothing major. My 150 has the 3.5 ecoboost and I have been getting anywhere from 8 to 12 mpg, depending on the wind. Pulls the camper with ease. What kind of mpg you getting?
Just saw this post. Lol. I'm about to get a flusher for my tank as well. I have the 2.7 Ecoboost. Does real good. Getting 10mpg. Getting a Line-X spray in liner next.

Old 07-19-2017, 04:51 PM   #20
Luvkoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alsbar View Post
2011 keystone passport 3050bh here. Had her a few years and a few thousand miles. No complaints. Changed the horrible sofa, added recliners. Upgraded TVs and mattress. That's about it.

What kind of space did you have for the recliners? Hate the jack knife "love seat" but not sure we have enough room for recliners.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tags
passport