Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Travel Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 03-25-2013, 11:10 AM   #1
rtltspd

2013 25rlswe cougar

I am close to buying a 2013 25rlswe cougar any coments good or bad. Will tow it with a Dodge half ton 1500 rams 5.7 390 horses dodge advises I should be good up to 10100 lbs
rtltspd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2013, 05:21 PM   #2
Onthemove

Another 25RLSWE

In December I bought a 2012 Keystone Cougar 25RLSWE. Brought it home and parked it in the yard. First trip was three weeks ago to the coast for five days and everything worked great; wife and I liked it a lot except for the mattress, on the way home stopped at Corvallis and bought a good foam mattress. Last week we took it back to the coast for five days and the bed was wonderful and we fell in love with the trailer. We keep finding things in the trailer we didn’t know we had. I think the Cougar 25 RLSWE is perfect for the wife and me. I have a Toyota Tundra and the only thing that I was concerned about was the tongue weight, but having it out two times so far I think it is going to be ok. A lot of people here on the forum helped me out with that problem.
I don’t know if there is any difference between the 2012 and the 2013

2012 Toyota Tundra DC 5.7 - V8
2012 Keystone Cougar 25RLSWE - 30'
Onthemove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2013, 08:56 AM   #3
rtltspd

Thanks for the information we just ordered it and have a long 6 to 8 weeks until it is here. Thanks again. Tim
Old 04-15-2013, 06:01 AM   #4
richarde

Picking up 25rlswe today

We are picking up our new 25rls today. I also have a 2012 Tundra 5.7l. Looking forward to the check out trip this eve to Santa Barbara, with a stop at Betadel RV park in San Juan Bautista for an overnight. I am hoping everything goes fine at the dealer today.

Fellow Vets
richarde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 02:02 PM   #5
warsw

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtltspd View Post
I am close to buying a 2013 25rlswe cougar any coments good or bad. Will tow it with a Dodge half ton 1500 rams 5.7 390 horses dodge advises I should be good up to 10100 lbs
The 2013 Cougar 25rlswe is a really nice trailer. We saw one at the RV show just this Saturday. Your TV should work really well pulling that trailer. You will have a nice combo that will work very well together IMHO.
Old 04-18-2013, 07:03 AM   #6
rtltspd

Quote:
Originally Posted by richarde View Post
We are picking up our new 25rls today. I also have a 2012 Tundra 5.7l. Looking forward to the check out trip this eve to Santa Barbara, with a stop at Betadel RV park in San Juan Bautista for an overnight. I am hoping everything goes fine at the dealer today.
When you get tome please let uis know how everything goes with the dealer and your first trip. GOOD LUCK and hope your first trip is a safe and exciting one. Tim