Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Keystone Questions
Click Here to Login

Old 09-11-2012, 08:19 AM   #21
Jet Fixer

Smile

Carrying a key fob along with a car key fob is more than I want in my front pocket. I'm having the key code pad installed. The heat pump I can't say that I would use it too often. A friend of mine has a Teton with 2 and he tells me he hasn't used them in 2 years. Can't miss what I don't have. A portable heater has served me well.
Old 09-11-2012, 12:27 PM   #22
SAABDOCTOR

WELL JARU93 As you can see you have stirred up a hornets nest. kinda like ford vs chvey vs dodge. real wood not so real wood 11 inch 12 inch frame i did not buy a battering ram just a camper. ignor all the rants everyone of them can have an issue none are perfect. that said which one does you and your dw like. the dw rules. if momma ain't happy... you know the rest. which everone you get i hope you enjoy it for a long time and have happy memories with it. both units are very good! p.s. my cabinets are all wood. i put struts on them because some idiot enginer thought that opening up (hinges on top) was better than to the side best of luck
2 RESCUE PUPS: SUSITNA AND CRYSTAL. RIP ALYESKA!
SAABDOCTOR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2012, 02:58 PM   #23
Festus2
Site Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaru93 View Post
Hello everyone, I currently have a Bounder MH but my wife and I are looking at getting either a new Alpine 3700 RE or a Montana 3750FL. Can you give me any info that would be important in making our choice?

Thanks in advance,

Jim Johnson
Gig Harbor, Wa

Gentlemen---
Just a reminder about the above OP's post and his request for information in helping him choose between these two RV's.
We seem to be straying off topic here a bit............
Thanks for getting back on track.