Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Lite Weight Trailers
Click Here to Login

Old 08-29-2021, 12:59 PM   #1
RCMM

Location of water pump

I have a 2014 Bullet Ultra Light 204 RBS. Can someone tell me where the water pump is located in this unit?
RCMM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 01:45 PM   #2
German Shepherd Guy

Usually just on the other side of the fresh water inlet. Turn on the pump and listen. Mine is next to the bed just on the other side of the wall from the inlet. There should be a couple of screws you will have to take out in order to access the pump.
Hope that helps.

German Shepherd Guy

2018 Keystone 26RBPR
2014 Suburban 2500, 6L with 3.73 rear

German Shepherd Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 01:46 PM   #3
dutchmensport

First, turn off all the electronics inside the camper, fill your fresh water tank, unhook from city water, and then turn on the on-board water pump and listen to where the noise is coming from.

Looking at your model on-line, the water pump is probably directly behind your fresh water fill port. Looking at videos of the inside, that would put the pump inside that cabinet beside the bed on the floor. You may have to take some screws out to remove the top of that cabinet, or possibly access inside that cabinet from the pass through. I don't know how yours is put together.

I had a Keystone Springdale and the water pump was in that location. Instead of a cabinet, mine was covered with carpet, which made finding the screws very hard. Once I found the screws, I never put them back in. The top just lifted off that way.

I have a feeling, yours is in the same location.
Old 08-29-2021, 02:40 PM   #4
RCMM

Thanks for the input

That's my problem. When I turn the pump on I hear nothing and as a result I get nothing. We don't usually use the water pump since most of our camping is done where we have water hookup. We only found the issue when my son used the camper when they went to the races at Talladega. Not sure how long the pump has not been working. I've checked all the fuses so I figured once I located it I would troubleshoot.

Thanks for the suggestions.
RCMM is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
water, water pump