Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Fifth Wheels
Click Here to Login

Old 09-30-2019, 06:46 AM   #21
kjbrooks

This might help:
I have the six-point Level Up hydraulic leveling system on a Fuzion 345 and on just battery, retract would go for a few seconds then stop for a few seconds then repeat, all while holding in the button for what ever I was retracting. The problem turned out to be the auto-resettable fuse used for the Level Up system. It was located next to the battery, looks like about a 2" long rectangle can with 2 threaded lugs on it. I replaced it with the same amperage auto reset fuse, problem solved. I had two of those type fuses by the battery, if you can't trace which one is for the Leveling system, disconnect one to see you still have power to the Level control system.
kjbrooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-30-2019, 09:44 AM   #22
annip

Transfer

Our transfer switch went bad and had to be replaced. We also had the electrical problems with the brake wiring, and for this entire season (and almost $1,000) we have a problem with the thermostat and the clicking coming from the A/C unit above the bed when set to heat. In Wyoming, that's a lot.
annip is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
electrical