Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Fleet | Keystone RV Models > Classifieds Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 01-19-2018, 03:50 AM   #1
DocP

EEZTire Tire Pressure Monitoring System – Includes 10 Sensors (TPMS)

I purchased this EEZTire Tire Pressure Monitoring System with 10 Sensors (TPMS) directly from EEZ RV Products for $449 (plus shipping) last February for use on my motorhome and toad tires. I have decided to sell my motorhome, so I no longer need the system. The system worked flawlessly, and has only been used on a total of 3 trips in the motorhome. I have all of the original packing and am willing to let this this go for $250 (firm). You can pick it up locally, or I will ship it to you for $10. Please note that this price is firm.

Here is some information from the manufacturer:
• Reliable and easy to install, Large LCD screen. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery
• Automatic backlight. Monitors up to 22 tires maximum.
• Configurable high/low pressure and tempature warnings. Long range between sensors and monitor.
• Visible and audible alerts. Selectable pressure units.

The EezTIRE TPMS 515 SYSTEM is an easy to use top of the line, wireless tire pressure and temperature monitoring system for the RV and transportation industries. The system comes with a monitor that can handle up to 22 wheels and up to 189 psi if needed. The sensors have replaceable batteries meaning you will never be faced with a unusable sensor due to a failed battery. Unlike some systems which rely on a preprogrammed mathematical formula, the EezTIRE system allows the user to set their own parameters. No more relying on percentages or reprogramming when you take a sensor off. It is one of the easiest systems on the market for installation and operation.

EEZTIRE T515/SP TIRE PRESSURE AND TEMPERATURE MONITORING SYSTEM One of the largest monitors on the market for a TPMS system - a full 3 1/2 inches in diameter! Why Choose Our Model over Another We have designed and developed top of the line, new age wireless tire pressure monitoring systems designed for the RV and Transportation Industry. Our system is designed as a safety feature to allow drivers to monitor both the tire pressure and temperature of the tires on their RV, Trailers or Tow Vehicle. There are several benefits to using EEZ RV PRODUCTS TPMS systems; when a tire failure occurs on a trailer, significant damage can occur to the trailer before the driver has any knowledge of the blowout. In addition, tires running at optimal tire pressure and temperature (the two main causes of tire failure in the trailer application) will improve fuel economy and extend the life of your tires. EEZ RV PRODUCTS TPMS is the most economical, environmentally friendly solution to your RV, Trailers and Tow Vehicle needs. EEZ RV PRODUCTS TPMS SYSTEM is one of the easiest systems on the market for installation and operation. The system comes with a monitor that can handle up to 22 wheels up to 210 psi if needed and the sensors have replaceable batteries. Monitor Features • Reliable and easy to install • Large LCD screen. Built-in rechargeable lithium battery • Automatic backlight. • Configurable high/low pressure warnings. • Configurable high temperature warnings. • Visible and audible alerts. • Selectable pressure units. • Monitors up to 22 tires maximum. • Long range between sensors and monitor (Optional Booster/Repeater available for rigs over 53 feet). • Per axle measurements can be configured on the tractor Sensor Features • Additional Sensors Are Sold Separately As Needed • 1-2 Year Battery Life, Replaceable Batteries • Light Weight – No Need For Rebalancing Tires • Monitors Both Pressure and Temperature • Anti-theft design
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	TPMS picture.jpg
Views:	132
Size:	75.7 KB
ID:	15121   Click image for larger version

Name:	pic2.jpg
Views:	122
Size:	126.7 KB
ID:	15122  
Attached Images

Old 01-19-2018, 06:54 AM   #2
DocP

This item has been sold!
Old 01-19-2018, 07:31 AM   #3
JRTJH
Site Team

Since the OP posted that this item is no longer available for sale, the thread will be closed.

2015 F250 6.7l 4x4
2014 Cougar X Lite 27RKS