Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Community Forums > Campgrounds & Destinations
Click Here to Login

Old 01-28-2016, 09:57 AM   #1
coop

Fort Sill Oklahoma

Looking for some information. We are planning a trip to Ft Sill around the end of March or the first part of April to see our grandson graduate from boot camp. I've been looking for an Campground preferably with full hookups and was wondering if anyone has any recommendations. So far the only thing I found is Buffalo Bob's RV Park in Lawton, OK. Any feed back would be appreciated.
coop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 12:23 PM   #2
dhn

We stayed at Lake Elmer Thomas on the base back in 2005?, when my sister and Brother-in-law came back from Iraq. The base was open to the public and you had to go through the post gate to get to the campground. I don't know if they require you to be in the military or retired military now. I added a couple of links, you can call and see if you qualify to stay there. The reviews in the links pretty much describe the campground and the base. Hope this helps. Thank him for his service to our country.

http://www.campgroundreviews.com/regions...y-camping-only

http://www.campgroundreviews.com/regions/oklahoma/lawton

2019 GMC 3500 SRW CC 6.6
2013 Cougar X-Lite 29RBS
dhn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:21 AM   #3
coop

Appreciate the feed back, this gives me a few more places to look at.
coop is offline   Reply With Quote