Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-26-2013, 03:37 AM   #1
Big old prankster

New member - 1st post

Hello to all
My wife and I pickup our new 2013 Passport 2510RB this coming Saturday! I stumbled on this forum last night and have already read quite a few good posts. I hope to find more information I will need in the future here.

We will be pulling our trailer with a new/used 2000 F250 extended cab short bed, 3.73 gears, and a gas hog Triton V10. Just found the truck last week on Craig's list. Only has 117,000 and is in great shape. Will post some pics of both in the proper section at a later date.

Thanks in advance to everyone that posts useful articles about larger travel trailers. My wife and I are not new to camping (have owned a pop up in the past) but this is our first large pull behind and we have alot to learn. We are both very excited and can't wait till we get out the first time in April. Hope to meet and see other Keystone owners out and about!
Big old prankster is offline   Reply With Quote