Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-14-2014, 07:00 PM   #1
Bulletproof

Thumbs up First Travel trailer, ops I meant TT

Hey Fellow campers, getting ready to travel 360 miles, one way, to pick up my first TT this weekend. It is a used Bullet 281BHS. I hope it all turns out good, because if I dont like it and return without it, my doors my be locked and my wife and two daughters will throw my belongings outside.

The original owner told me they took two trips and then stored it on some property they own. He checks out to be a professional type person, but just didnt use the TT. I got a great price, but you know what they say about things that are two good to be true!?

My buddy who is an experienced camper, and got my family into camping is going with me to help me out. I have been shopping for over a year! I almost bought a new Passport 2920 a few weeks ago, but when I went 400 miles round trip to check it out it had a dent on the front cap! This has been a long search, hopefully the camping Gods are looking down on me this weekend!! He says it is in excellent shape, although it has been sitting for two years, so I am already concerned about the tires and bearings, etc.

Wish me luck, I need to search for a used TT check list......
Bulletproof is offline   Reply With Quote