Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Technical Corner
Click Here to Login

Old 01-14-2018, 02:19 PM   #1
BobHump

Summit TV Remote Code

I and apparently many others have been searching for the remote code for the Summit TV provided with my Cougar 5th wheel. I am using the DISH 'on the go' system with a Walley satellite box. I purchased a Vizio 38" speaker bar which I then programed to the Walley satellite box remote. Amazingly, the Summit TV also started responding for On/Off and Volume to the same code. The code is Vizio 1758.
BobHump is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2018, 03:48 PM   #2
jlonginav

Sunnit TV Code answer

The codes are buried in the TV manual.

For Comcast or DirecTV use 10030
For AT&T U-Verse use 1043
For RCA Universal remote use 0030
Dish 21.0 IR/UHF PRO(506)
Old 09-10-2019, 06:11 AM   #3
Lee r.

Summit tv

Thanks Bob, the code worked! All I could find on line was a three digit code that wouldn't work with the dish remote.
Lee r. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 12:15 PM   #4
kevink

Smile 1758 Code Worked on DISH or a 24" Passport

Thanks! The 1758 code worked on my DISH remote for the 24" PD TV in a Passport!
kevink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2019, 03:26 PM   #5
W1WLH

Summit TV Remote Code For Dish Satellite

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobHump View Post
I and apparently many others have been searching for the remote code for the Summit TV provided with my Cougar 5th wheel. I am using the DISH 'on the go' system with a Walley satellite box. I purchased a Vizio 38" speaker bar which I then programed to the Walley satellite box remote. Amazingly, the Summit TV also started responding for On/Off and Volume to the same code. The code is Vizio 1758.

Thanks for the very helpful information. Interestingly enough, Dist Technical Support couldn't find a 4 digit control code for a Summit TV. I almost gave up trying to program my Dish Remote (not universal remote) so I turned to Google on the Internet searching for "Dish remote control code for Summit TV" and it took me to your post. I quickly programmed the remote and as others have reported, IT WORKED! My setup is with the Joey Dish Satellite Receiver, a VIZIO sound bar, and the supplied Joey remote control. I hope this information helps others who have this problem.

Thanks,
Bill
W1WLH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2020, 09:49 PM   #6
McKeith

Amazon Fire Stick

I tired to configure my FireStick remote control to operate the Summit TV in my living room. The FS thinks the TV is a Toshiba, but none of the auto search settings worked. I did a manual setup and the Vizio settings worked perfectly.

Hopefully this will help someone.
McKeith is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
remote