Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Welcome to KeystoneForums.com! > New Member Check in!
Click Here to Login

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-15-2013, 03:19 PM   #1
GACamper

Introduction - Researching - Learning

Hello All!

I'm new to this forum, so making my introduction! My name is Doug, and I live in Grovetown, GA (Augusta suburb). I'm overseas right now as a DoD Contractor assigned to Bagram Airfield in Afghanistan, so if you reply please be patient. Internet here is sketchy at best :-).

My wife and I are in the market for a bunk-house travel trailer. We're seriously considering one of three Keystone models. The The Premier 34BHPR or 31BHPR or the Sprinter 316IK-WB. Similar models (or brands) are not out of the question either.

We have 4 little tax deducing monsters (5 to 13 in age) that really enjoy the outdoors, and the DW and I have wanted for years to be able to take our 4 darling leaches on real American vacations. Just for the memories and experiences alone are worth the cost of the TT! Places that without a camper would be MOST cost prohibitive for us to go (think Grand Canyon, Niagara Falls, Mt. Rushmore, Canada/Alaska, Alamo, etc...). So as you can imagine it's time we "pull the trigger" and buy us a camper! I signed up to this forum to glean as much info as possible about Keystone and their products and see what is available and hopefully talk to some knowledgeable people regarding our soon-to-be purchase.

Our tow vehicle is a 2008, 5.7L-V8, Toyota Sequoia Limited. We've got a 10,000lbs towing capacity (not sure about hitch weight cap). Should be able to handle most TT's fairly well.

I'm sincerely looking forward to spending some time on this forum and getting to know some of you fine folks! Again, my intentions are to research the various Keystone products and use this forum as a way of helping us either decide to buy Keystone, or take our desires elsewhere. Being a complete newbie to the TT world, I'm hoping I can find quality advice on this forum!

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community, and I sincerely look forward to talking with many of you in the not-so-distant future!

Sincerely,

Doug (aka. GACamper).
GACamper is offline   Reply With Quote