Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone Tech Forums > Tires, Tires, Tires!
Click Here to Login

Old 10-04-2022, 06:30 PM   #1
markcee

Goodyear / KOA 15% Off Discount

FYI for anyone tire shopping....

Received an email from KOA advertising a 15% discount on Goodyear tires purchased from Goodyear.com. You also receive a free Yeti tumbler. I followed the link, without providing my KOA membership info, so believe it applies to anyone.

Here is the link.

I put in a mock Endurance order, and while my email said the discount is supposed to be automatically applied, I didn't see it do so. However, I found and entered 'GOODYEAR15' in the promo code field and it took that (and also kept the tumbler).

Price worked out to $630 for a set of (4) 22575R15 tires, including shipping and installation w/balancing, to the shop of your choice. For my location, total with tax was $699.
markcee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2022, 07:17 PM   #2
Camping family

Quote:
Originally Posted by markcee View Post
FYI for anyone tire shopping....

Received an email from KOA advertising a 15% discount on Goodyear tires purchased from Goodyear.com. You also receive a free Yeti tumbler. I followed the link, without providing my KOA membership info, so believe it applies to anyone.

Here is the link.

I put in a mock Endurance order, and while my email said the discount is supposed to be automatically applied, I didn't see it do so. However, I found and entered 'GOODYEAR15' in the promo code field and it took that (and also kept the tumbler).

Price worked out to $630 for a set of (4) 22575R15 tires, including shipping and installation w/balancing, to the shop of your choice. For my location, total with tax was $699.
Good price wish I would of he this info two days ago. Just purchased new Goodyear endurance having installed tomorrow. Spent 300.00 more but purchased 5. 1,000.00 5 tires metal valve stems installed
2021 3761 fl Montana 5th wheel
Pulled with a 2022 F350 King Ranch
Retired LEO after 35 years just enjoying life now.
Camping family is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2023, 10:27 AM   #3
lcarver02

You got a good deal on some very good tires. Same here, and glad I went to them. always 80 PSI. Lode E.
lcarver02 is offline   Reply With Quote