Journey with Confidence RV GPS App RV Trip Planner RV LIFE Campground Reviews RV Maintenance Take a Speed Test Free 7 Day Trial ×

Go Back   Keystone RV Forums > Keystone RV Customer Comments > Keystone RV Service/Support Kudos
Click Here to Login

Old 11-24-2010, 06:42 PM   #1
mrsdbro

Thumbs up Happy Camper

I'd like to thank Keystone, customer service phone reps for their excellent handling of my 3 warranty claims. The first was that the remote control for the stereo was missing, there was a bag with batteries and video cables but no remote. Second was for the air mattress for the sofa bed, it was installed in the sofa when we picked up our 2010 Laredo 305TG. When we went to inflate it, it had a hole thru the front and matching hole in the back side. The new arrived in a nice carrying bag that fits nicely in the sofa drawer, and it will be installed only when we are going to use it. we won't leave it attached to the sofa. Third was for the gas props holding the outside kitchen door open. What happened was the props were (to me) attached too high on the inside of the wall, and the 80 pound 21 inch prop was too strong when closing the door that it ripped the holding bracket right off the wall. The pressure was too much for the 6 screws holding the bracket where the strut was pushing the bracket away from the wall. The rep was very understanding and had sent 2 props from another keystone trailer that were 36 inches long,and 60 lbs.. This made the fix alot easier by allowing the prop bracket to be moved from the wall and to mounting them in the front corners of the countertop. Now when closing the door the pressure from the props is pressing down against the countertop,with no ill-effect. And the door is still just as high when open. Again i thank Keystone customer service department for their mighty fine assistance with my claims. My wife and i wouldn't think twice about telling others of our dealings with a company that has no regrets in helping their customers to be happy and to enjoy their camping experience, knowing that Keystone stands behind their products. We picked up our trailer at xmas 09 and since put over 12,000kms touring thru Canada and the U.S.. The trailer is a real pleasure to tow behind our 2006 F250. We averaged 14.5 miles per gallon and we were expecting 10 or lower.

Thank you and i hope this helps anyone thinking of purchasing a new Keystone trailer. Keep the shiny side up and be a Happy Camper
mrsdbro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 07:55 AM   #2
Handysam

That's great to here, Thank you for sharing. Happy Camping, Sam
Handysam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2010, 08:19 AM   #3
DocData757

I'd like to add my praise for their customer support, especially the person I dealt with, Cherie. I had a hydraulic leak on the kitchen slide, the wrong tank monitor was installed and one of the recliner's mechanism jammed. She was great in getting everything setup and coordinating things with the different vendors and repair center.

I've used 4 different Keystone CS reps and they have all been able to successfully resolve my questions and/or issues. Cherie as the best, IMO.

THANKS!!!!
DocData757 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2011, 07:18 AM   #4
Devildogmom

Smile I'm glad to hear this

I was beginning to wonder whether I should order my new Cougar after reading the "Keystone can't do anything right" forum.

Thanks for your post
Devildogmom is offline   Reply With Quote